Remote Learning with Achieve3000
Helping you meet the challenges of educating students
in the face of coronavirus
WE'RE HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS
Whether your students have been using Achieve3000's solutions—also known as KidBiz3000, TeenBiz3000, Empower3000—or you want to learn how to help your students learn remotely, we're here to help! Read on to explore how you can ensure your students continue to learn and accelerate.
ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY FOR CUSTOMERS
Add more students to your Achieve3000 license.
Achieve3000 Literacy for grades 2 - 12 is designed to work seamlessly whether in school or at home, so if you're an Achieve3000 customer, encourage your students to log in from home and complete lessons as usual. Click here for information about mobile apps.
Plus, you may be eligible to extend your Achieve3000 Literacy license to all of the students in your building! Our team is working around the clock to get your additional students online and learning.
REQUEST MORE STUDENTS
FREE PREMIUM LICENSES TO ACTIVELY LEARN
Easy-to-use, classroom-style learning, free for any educator.
Actively Learn for grades 4 -12 offers a rich, engaging experience for remote learners. Find thousands of texts with integrated, interactive instruction in ELA, Science, and Social Studies, with:
- Access through any device
- Supports for all types of learners
- Collaboration and discussion tools
- Seamless integration with Google Classroom
- View the calendar of live webinars to help you get started in Actively Learn
GET ACTIVELY LEARN
ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY AT HOME DIGITAL
Available to any student.
If you have students in grades 2 - 12 without Achieve3000, they can set up a special Achieve3000 Literacy at Home Digital account! Following a few short steps, they can:
- Read engaging articles available at 3 reading levels for every grade.
- Topics include non-fiction like science, entertainment, technology, current events, as well as exciting fiction stories!
- Check their understanding with short lesson activities
- Engage in poll questions
- View the calendar of live webinars to help you get started in Achieve at Home at Digital.
ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY PRINTABLE PACKETS
Great for students at home without internet access! Download a month's worth of content packets.
- 20 printable articles with comprehension questions
- Covers all 12 levels of content (grades 2 to 12)
- Text is differentiated below, at, and above grade level
- Email lessons or print them and send home
VIEW PACKETS-SECTION I VIEW PACKETS-SECTION II VIEW PACKETS-SECTION III
PAQUETES IMPRIMIBLES DE ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY
¡Estos paquetes son perfectos para los estudiantes en casa que no cuentan con acceso a internet! Descargue paquetes de contenido para cubrir un mes de clases.
- 20 artículos imprimibles con preguntas de comprensión
- Cubre 8 niveles de contenido (grados 1 a 12)
- El texto se diferencia por debajo, en y por encima del nivel de grado
- Envíe las lecciones por correo electrónico o imprímalas y envíelas a casa
Ver los paquetes
Special free district license for eligible districts.
To support districts in ensuring that their PreK - 2 students don't lose ground while school is closed, districts can request special free access to Smarty Ants for their students. With Smarty Ants, students can:
- Take a personalized path through an engaging, play-based online environment.
- Build phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, and sight-word vocabulary
- Experience an adaptive content system that adjusts instruction based on skill, temperament, and pace.
This is a district-wide option only and is not available to individual schools or parents.
REQUEST SMARTY ANTS
SMARTY ANTS PRINTABLE PACKETS
Keep your young child engaged in fun learning activities that boost reading development! Use our Smarty Ants printable activity packets for a technology-free way to keep them learning while away from school for extended periods of time. Just print the pages you want to focus on and they can dive right in!
View Packets Remote Learning
Achieve3000 Services and Support
We're fully committed to supporting your students' success with remote learning.