WE'RE HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS
Whether your students have been using Achieve3000's solutions—also known as KidBiz3000, TeenBiz3000, Empower3000—or you want to learn how to help your students learn remotely, we're here to help! Read on to explore how you can ensure your students continue to learn and accelerate.
ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY FOR CUSTOMERS
Add more students to your Achieve3000 license.
Achieve3000 Literacy for grades 2 - 12 is designed to work seamlessly whether in school or at home, so if you're an Achieve3000 customer, encourage your students to log in from home and complete lessons as usual. Click here for information about mobile apps.
Plus, you may be eligible to extend your Achieve3000 Literacy license to all of the students in your building! Our team is working around the clock to get your additional students online and learning.
REQUEST MORE STUDENTS
FREE PREMIUM LICENSES TO ACTIVELY LEARN
Easy-to-use, classroom-style learning, free for any educator.
Actively Learn for grades 4 -12 offers a rich, engaging experience for remote learners. Find thousands of texts with integrated, interactive instruction in ELA, Science, and Social Studies, with:
- Access through any device
- Supports for all types of learners
- Collaboration and discussion tools
- Seamless integration with Google Classroom
- View the calendar of live webinars to help you get started in Actively Learn
GET ACTIVELY LEARN
ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY AT HOME DIGITAL
Available to any student.*
If you have students in grades 2 - 12 without Achieve3000, they can set up a special Achieve3000 Literacy at Home Digital account! Following a few short steps, they can:
- Read engaging articles available at 3 reading levels for every grade.
- Check their understanding with short lesson activities
- Engage in poll questions
- See calendar of live webinars to get started.
*Not available in all countries.
ACHIEVE3000 LITERACY PRINTABLE PACKETS
Great for students at home without internet access! Download a month's worth of content packets.
- 20 printable articles with comprehension questions
- Covers all 12 levels of content (grades 2 to 12)
- Text is differentiated below, at, and above grade level
- Email lessons or print them and send home
ENGLISH VERSION VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
SMARTY ANTS AT HOME
A district solution for young readers.
To ensure PreK - 2 students don't lose ground while school is closed, districts can request free access to Smarty Ants At Home for their students. With this award-winning reading program, students can:
- Master foundational literacy skills
- Engage in animated, game-like activities including videos and songs
- Experience an adaptive path that adjusts instruction based on skill
This is a district-wide option only and is not available to individual schools or parents.
REQUEST SMARTY ANTS
Achieve3000 Services and Support
We're fully committed to supporting your students' success with remote learning.