Career and Technical Education
Achieve3000 Literacy is the perfect companion to CTE programs looking for a learning resource that can help students define their career paths and connect their future goals to their current learning objectives.
Career Center Powered by Job Pulse
Students connect literacy and learning to their life goals with the Career Center. Featuring up-to-date information about regional career opportunities, students and teachers love how the Career Center motivates students to take ownership of their own learning.
- Students can explore occupations in 16 career clusters.
- Each job is connected to a desired Lexile level needed for
- Students can track their progress toward meeting their goals.
Lesson Collections Dedicated to Teaching Career Readiness and Employability Skills
- Lesson collections include leveled lessons about what it’s like to work in different occupations.
- Students learn how to find job opportunities, write a resume, communicate, problem-solve, and develop collaboration skills.
Leveled Texts + Scaffolds + Embedded Assessments = Success for Every Student
Achieve3000 Literacy is designed to help educators differentiate instruction and accelerate efficiently and effectively for every student. See how it works.
- Students receive assigned lessons at one of 12 Lexile levels in English or 8 in Spanish.
- Teachers can enable language and learning scaffolds, such as text-to-speech and speech-to-text supports, vocabulary keys, and modified assessments.
- Additional features are available for students with special needs and English language learners.